Sunday, June 16, 2013

Review of Man of Steel _still in works

Hey everyone, well having not been able to write the review right after Man of steel I plan on seeing the movie again so I could give a more solid review. But as in my last posting I enjoyed the refreshing take on superman, the casting/acting was terrific and the visuals and intensity of the action was so amazingly well done it had me on the edge of my seat. The things I disliked, the only thing I had an issue with was not the amount of explosions, thats what you get in a summer movie, but the flash backs were a bit much. That I know was done by christopher nolan. I did not love it in DKR and I don't like it here. I would have much rather enjoyed a buildup to him in the present rather than flash-backs to his past over the course of the film.

Rest of review coming soon.

I will also try to see man of steel before seeing WWZ, cause I'll want to write a review of World War Z too.


No comments:

Post a Comment