Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Roommate



Well, I just finished watching the movie The Roommate. It's a good thriller, nothing brilliant but it really wasn't terrible. And cameos from the Vampire Diaries cast wasn't half bad either. I watched the movie for Leighton Meester's performance and she did not disappoint. She was possibly the best part of the movie. Her, Katie and Nina, and Cam were all pretty good. Minka Kelly wasn't bad. But in truth I would have liked someone a little more well known playing the main character Sara. But as the poster shows, the movie really belongs to Leighton Meester. The ending reminds me so much of how they would end a Flinestone's episode, in a funny good way. A good movie, I enjoyed it.
Minka as Sara
Cam as Stephen



Leighton as Rebecca
Katie Graham, one of Sara's first friends
Nina as Maria, Becca's old ex-friend

No comments:

Post a Comment